One of the simple and effective ways you can support Greater Portland Family Promise is through our annual 365 Club.
Family Promise is open 365 days a year, and for just $1 a day you can sponsor children and families in need, helping us to provide food, shelter, and case management through the Family Promise program.
Your participation will:
- Provide families with a safe, nurturing, temporary home through an interfaith network of congregations;
- Provide case management and additional support services, with the goal of permanent housing and stable employment; and
- Provide necessary funding for the sustainability of Greater Portland Family Promise.
As appreciation for becoming a 365 Club member, you will receive:
- A Family Promise 365 Club pin to proudly show your support
- Recognition on our website
- An invitation to a special recognition event.
How to participate:
You can support the mission of Greater Portland Family Promise every day! Please make your commitment on the form below to donate electronically or mail a check to become one of our 365 Club supporters.
365 Club members may designate these funds in honor of or in memory of a beloved person. Groups may participate as well, and all donations from groups such as scout troops, civic organizations, business, and congregation youth groups are welcome. Thank you for joining this superstar club of supporters!